When playing a round the new normal for safety includes the following:
It may not be possible to walk the course, especially if it is a hilly course or with big intervals. so remember to:
- Wipe the cart with alcohol as best you can
- Have fixed seats and drink holders for each player
- Keep distance from other players particularly when taking out clubs
- Keep your mask on unless you are far away from other players
2. Avoid touching anywhere other people have
- Don't touch flagsticks, leave it in when putting.
- Don't touch rakes, instead, take your ball out of bunkers for no penalty
- If you hit a good shot, do an air 5! or say ナイスショー!（Nice shot!) Also after the game, a Japanese-style bow will replace the handshake, or if that's too weird just touch elbows.
3.No Bath, head home!
As much as we love hitting the bath afterward, it is best to head home. Although Onsen water is sure to kill all viruses, better to air on the side of caution and head home.
Anything more to add?Need help booking a round? email us at info [at] air-golf [dot] com